Schedules are updated monthly and classes can be booked in advance up to 15 minutes before the start of class. After that, either check online to determine availability or call us at the studio. In most cases, walk-ins can be accommodated!
If you want to cancel a booking early, you can do so up to 2 hours before the start of the class by logging into your account. Should you cancel after the deadline or not attend, one class will be taken from your class-pass series or the drop-in fee will still apply.
If a class is full, you can join the wait list. As spots become available they will be automatically filled from those on the wait list based on a first come, first served. If you are transferred to a spot from the wait list, you will be notified by email. Should you then want to cancel, log into your account or call the studio. Do so at least three hours prior to the start of the class otherwise the normal cancellation policy will be in effect.
Frequently, 2-3 spots become available at the last minute due to no-shows. It is recommended you standby by arriving at least 10 minutes prior to the class. Standbys will get in on a first come, first served basis.
ARRIVAL TIME / CHECK-IN
Upon arrival, check in at the front desk by initialing your name on the sign-up sheet. For those not pre-registered, check in at the front desk with the staff. Either way, we ask that you arrive at least 5 minutes prior to class. If this is your first visit, please arrive 10-15 minutes early so we can show you around!
Drink water before, during, and after your class. Staying hydrated is essential to staying healthy and rejuvenated.
Bring a water bottle!
Wear comfortable clothes designed for exercise. During cooler days be sure to have proper outerwear as you will likely be sweaty when leaving the studio!
Share any injuries or limitations that will affect your fitness routine with your instructor before class. If concerned, be sure to get a physician’s approval beforehand.
The studio will have changing rooms for both men and women and bathroom.
- First Class? Arrive 10-15 minutes beforehand to meet the instructor and, if necessary, discuss past or present injuries. We offer a host of modifications and want to make sure that you have a great experience!
- Arrive a few minutes early as to not be rushed.
- Arrive Late? We understand this periodically happens. Please check with the front desk staff to insure there is room in the class, then find a spot and have a great workout!
- If you cannot attend, please cancel online as soon as possible, preferably several hours beforehand.
- Cell phones in the fitness studio are discouraged, but if you need it nearby, please be sure it is on silent mode.
- After class, be sure to wipe down any equipment, mats or weights you used. We wish to keep equipment clean for everyone.
- For your safety, we ask that you bring a different pair of workout shoes/sneakers for your classes and personal training session to avoid any injuries due to ice, salt, and dirt on the fitness floor.